Skip To Content

5340 County Road 373

Caldwell, TX 77836
  • $275,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 10 Days
  • MLS #: 24010394
UPDATED: 68 min ago
$275,000
  • 4
    BEDS
  • 12
    ACRES
  • 2
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 1,648
    SQFT
  • $167
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Manufactured Home
Built:
2007
County:
Area:

School Information

Middle School:
,
School District:

Description

+/- 12 Acres of woods, mature hardwoods, seasonal creek, stock pond and elevation changes! This property is very private and secluded, being situated off of a county maintained road with minimal through-traffic. Mature trees and woods line the boundary along the county road providing privacy from vehicles and neighbors. Over 70% of the property is densely wooded and the other 30% being partially wooded and cleared for the homesite, pond, and trails. Elevation at the front (south) end of the property is approx. 360' and slopes down to 330' at the creek, then back up to 350' at the north end. Structural improvements to the property include a 2007 Clayton Homes, single wide home with a tag unit: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,632 square feet. Bluebonnet Electric, Water Well, 2 Septic Systems and leased propane tank. 60% of the property is perimeter fenced. Partial 100-year floodplain where with seasonal creek flows. No restrictions. Abundance of wildlife have been seen on the property over the years being only 1/3 mile to the East Yegua Creek! No current hunting pressure, the dense woods provide a haven for whitetail deer, feral hogs, many species of birds and more. Property is priced to sell, don't miss this great opportunity for a great property just 18 miles to Caldwell, 14 miles to Lexington, 23 miles to Rockdale, 40 miles to Bryan, 48 miles to Bastrop, 95 miles to Cypress and 68 miles to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport!

Monthly Payment Calculator



© 2024 Bryan-College Station Regional Multiple Listing Service. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Life on The Brazos Group | Coldwell Banker Apex Realtors. Data last updated 2024-06-16T18:33:34.723.
www.lifeonthebrazos.com/homes/151363811
Print Image

5340 County Road 373 Caldwell, TX 77836

  • Price: $275,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 10 Days
  • Updated: 68 min ago
  • MLS #: 24010394
4
Beds
2
Baths
0
½ Baths
12
Acres
1,648
SQFT
$167
$/SQFT
2007
Built
Neighborhood:
Hudson Hills
County:
Burleson
Area:
Burleson
Middle School:
,
School District:
Caldwell
Property Description
+/- 12 Acres of woods, mature hardwoods, seasonal creek, stock pond and elevation changes! This property is very private and secluded, being situated off of a county maintained road with minimal through-traffic. Mature trees and woods line the boundary along the county road providing privacy from vehicles and neighbors. Over 70% of the property is densely wooded and the other 30% being partially wooded and cleared for the homesite, pond, and trails. Elevation at the front (south) end of the property is approx. 360' and slopes down to 330' at the creek, then back up to 350' at the north end. Structural improvements to the property include a 2007 Clayton Homes, single wide home with a tag unit: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,632 square feet. Bluebonnet Electric, Water Well, 2 Septic Systems and leased propane tank. 60% of the property is perimeter fenced. Partial 100-year floodplain where with seasonal creek flows. No restrictions. Abundance of wildlife have been seen on the property over the years being only 1/3 mile to the East Yegua Creek! No current hunting pressure, the dense woods provide a haven for whitetail deer, feral hogs, many species of birds and more. Property is priced to sell, don't miss this great opportunity for a great property just 18 miles to Caldwell, 14 miles to Lexington, 23 miles to Rockdale, 40 miles to Bryan, 48 miles to Bastrop, 95 miles to Cypress and 68 miles to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport!
Exterior Features

Architectural Style Traditional Construction Materials Vinyl Siding Fencing Barbed Wire Partial Wire Foundation Details Pillar Post Pier Garage YN No Roof Composition

Interior Features

Appliances Some Gas Appliances Gas Range Plumbed For Gas Water Heater Gas Water Heater Building Area Total 1648 Cooling Central Air Ceiling Fans Electric Window Units Cooling YN Yes Fireplace YN No Flooring Carpet Laminate Heating Central Gas Heating YN Yes Interior Features Ceiling Fans Laminate Counters Kitchen Island Laundry Features Washer Hookup Levels One Rooms Total 0

Property Features

Accessibility Features None Association YN No Community Features Deck Porch Frontage Type Waterfront Listing Terms Cash Conventional Lot Features Pond Stream Creek Trees Large Size Trees Wooded Waterfront Lot Size Area 12 Occupant Type Owner Parking Features None Property Sub Type Manufactured Home Property Sub Type Additional Manufactured Home Road Frontage Type Public Road Senior Community YN No Sign On Property YN Yes Tax Annual Amount 5588 Utilities Electricity Available High Speed Internet Available Overhead Utilities Phone Available Sewer Available Septic Available Water Available Water Source Well Waterfront YN Yes

Listing information © 2024 Bryan-College Station Regional Multiple Listing Service. Listing provided courtesy of Melanie Moore of Armstrong Properties: (979) 567-7653.


© 2024 Bryan-College Station Regional Multiple Listing Service. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Life on The Brazos Group | Coldwell Banker Apex Realtors. Data last updated 2024-06-16T18:33:34.723.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/bcsmls/orig_boomver_1_24010394-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/bcsmls/orig_boomver_1_24010394-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/bcsmls/orig_boomver_1_24010394-2.jpg
Logo
The Life on The Brazos Group | Coldwell Banker Apex Realtors
411 Texas Avenue
College Station TX, 77840